This look was many things for me tonight! It was a flashback to my childhood in the 90s with the Lisa Frank craze that I’m sure every single child, female AND male, obsessed over if they admitted it or not. It was something I admired from afar but never asked for because I was a little boy and it was a “girls toy”. Can we just say screw stereotypes?! Ok, moving on.
The second thing this look was to me was challenging! I didn’t realize when I started doing this look how much work it would be to complete. However, mama didn’t raise any quitter so I pulled through and you can now see the final product! I’m really proud, to say the least!
You can watch the replay below and see a list of products that I used to create this look! Also, let me know your thoughts in the comments below or on the original Facebook live.
- LimeLife Perfect Foundation in Gena Beige & MB8 (contour)
- LimeLife Perfect Bronzer #01
- LimeLife Perfect Blush
- LimeLife Perfect Pressed Translucent Powder
- LimeLife Perfect Eyeliner
- LimeLife Perfect Eyeshadows
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette
- Morphe Cosmetics 35B Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette – white
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeliner in Graphblack
- Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Siberian Gold & Ice Cold
- LimeLife Perfect Mascara
- LimeLife Enduring Lip Color in Cake Pop
- False Lashes from House of Lashes