Tonight’s video was a little different than most of the lives I do. I didn’t have any plan when I went into this Facebook Live and I let my viewers decide the colors for the look. With fall quickly approaching, everyone was feeling the darker colors. We all decided to go with this pumpkin spice inspired makeup look.
I really enjoyed chatting with everyone and doing this makeup look! It is one of my favorites and this video also brought me closer to my viewers. I love talking to you all most every night. If you’re not already following me, please click my profile on the live below and do the thing!
You can see a list of the products used and replay the live below:
- LimeLife Perfect Foundation in Gena Beige & MB8 (contour)
- LimeLife Perfect Bronzer #01
- LimeLife Perfect Pressed Translucent Powder
- LimeLife Perfect Eyeshadows
- Fenty Beauty Killowatt Highlighter in Fire Crystal & Hustla Baby
- LimeLife Perfect Eyeliner
- LimeLife Perfect Mascara
- LimeLife Enduring Lip Color in Sugar Plum & Angel Food
- MAC Lip Glass from the Ariana Grande Collection
- False Lashes from House of Lashes