This has been an interesting week between the storm and life happening! This is another reposted look I did a few weeks ago. Lisa Frank was a big part of my childhood and when I originally found it on Pinterest, I had to recreate it.
You can watch the replay below and see a list of products that I used to make this look happen. If you choose to recreate it for Halloween, please use the hashtag #SheltonMakeup so I can easily find it and share it as well.
- LimeLife Perfect Foundation in Gena Beige & MB8 (contour)
- LimeLife Perfect Bronzer #01
- LimeLife Perfect Blush
- LimeLife Perfect Pressed Translucent Powder
- LimeLife Perfect Eyeliner
- LimeLife Perfect Eyeshadows
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette
- Morphe Cosmetics 35B Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette – white
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeliner in Graphblack
- Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Siberian Gold & Ice Cold
- LimeLife Perfect Mascara
- LimeLife Enduring Lip Color in Cake Pop
- False Lashes from House of Lashes