I wasn’t ready for what tonight’s video entailed! Glitter is always fun to play in so I wanted to recreate this glitter galaxy eye look I had saved in my collection of looks that inspired me.
The look was going well as I used a wide variety of cosmetic glitters. My brother popped in a couple of times that I was aware of. Then I was terrified and scared half to death! Catch the replay below to see how it all unfolds.
You can also find a list of the products I used to create this glitter galaxy makeup look.
- LimeLife Perfect Foundation in Gena Beige & MB8 (contour)
- LimeLife Perfect Pressed Translucent Powder
- LimeLife Perfect Bronzer #01
- LimeLife Perfect Blush
- LimeLife Perfect Eyeshadows
- Cosmetic Glitter off of Amazon
- Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Siberian Gold & Ice Cold
- LimeLife Perfect Mascara
- False Lashes from House of Lashes